TO BETTER SERVE OUR CITIZENS!
Since March, 2017, I have spoken at Senior Centers, Community Service Clubs, Chambers of Commerce, and other private organizations to help educate our citizens on the processes and procedures followed in the Assessor's office. This helps people understand how their property is valued. To schedule a presentation for your group, please call the Adams County Assessor's Office at 720.523.6038.
Additionally, the Assessor's Office Website has been updated to include the following information or services:
- New in 2017, added an online Appeals Process to make citizen appeals of valuation easier and more accessible
- Placed all Notices of Valuation online to make them accessible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Placed comparable sales on maps permitting citizens to view those sales when evaluating property valuation. This is a feature that only the Adams County Assessor's Office currently provides in the State of Colorado
- Publish "FROM THE ASSESSOR'S DESK," an online, quarterly newsletter with important information and tips for property owners
- Access to maps representing sales for different re-appraisal years as well as assessment of neighborhoods
- Updated links to information regarding different taxing authorities and their assess values
- Improved web-based property report/information with the subject property's photograph and sketch, if applicable
- NEW, the Laugh Corner, featuring a new joke monthly. Take the time to smile!
- For convenience of our citizens, we have opened a satellite office in the new Human Services Building located at 120th and Pecos Streets in Westminster, Colorado. The Office is open from 8:00 o'clock a.m to 4:30 o'clock p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday